Quad chart workshop dates announced for 2018
Quad Chart Workshop dates announced for 2018
Do you want to better position your company for potential defence contracts?
You're invited to register now for one of our Quad Chart Workshops being held around the state during May 2018.
The workshops teach proven techniques to help companies better market themselves to defence and other prime contractors. These techniques have long been used by the international defence industry to succinctly and effectively communicate proposals and/or capabilities.
The Quad Chart Workshops will be held:
- 15 May (Townsville) register now
- 16 May (Beenleigh) register now
- 17 May (Toowoomba) register now
- 22 May (Ipswich) register now
- 23 May (North Lakes) register now
The workshops will be run by the department in partnership with the Industry Capability Network. Similar workshops in recent years were sold out well before the event, so ensure you secure your place now using the above links.
This year's workshop will cover:
- why early positioning is so important and how to achieve it
- how to really differentiate yourself from your competitors
- how to improve your client focus
- writing tips to enhance clarity and readability
- typical structures for Quad Charts
- using available space to maximum effect
- how to apply persuasive writing techniques in developing compelling Quad Charts.
The cost to attend is $50 (includes GST and booking fee), with catering provided. Each session is limited to 20 attendees and one registrant per company.
Our Quad Chart Workshops are part of a series of defence business capability development events held through the year.
Last updated: Friday, May 4, 2018