Quad chart workshop dates announced
Quad Chart Workshop dates announced
Do you want to better position your company for potential defence contracts?
Defence Industries Queensland invites you to register now for one of our upcoming Quad Chart Workshops, being held around the state during June 2016.
The workshops teach proven techniques to help companies market themselves better to defence and other prime contractors. These same techniques have long been used by the international defence industry to succinctly and effectively communicate proposals and/or capabilities.
The upcoming Quad Chart Workshops will be held on:
- 14 June Ipswich
- 16 June Maroochydore (Sunshine Coast)
- 21 June Mackay
- 23 June Beenleigh (Logan)
The workshops will be run by the Department of State Development in partnership with Industry Capability Network.
Similar workshops were conducted in 2015, 2014 and 2013, with some being sold out well before the event.
This year's workshop will cover:
- why early positioning is so important and how to achieve it
- how to really differentiate yourself from your competitors
- how to improve your client focus
- writing tips to enhance clarity and readability
- typical structures for Quad Charts
- using available space to maximum effect
- how to apply persuasive writing techniques in developing compelling Quad Charts.
For further information about the 2016 Quad Chart Workshops and to register, view the event brochures:
- Ipswich - 14 June ( 604 KB)
- Maroochydore - 16 June ( 604 KB)
- Mackay - 21 June ( 609 KB)
- Beenleigh - 23 June ( 609 KB)
Our Quad Chart Workshops are part of a series of defence business capability development events held through the year.
Last updated: Wednesday, May 25, 2016