Export control measures are changing
Export control measures are changing, so read on to find out how this may affect your business.
The changes primarily apply to those working with:
- dual-use or military end-use goods
- nuclear material
- dangerous chemicals, micro-organisms or toxins
- high-end electronics and computers
- telecommunications and information security technology
- sensors and lasers
- marine and aircraft navigation and avionics
- underwater vehicles and UAVs
- aerospace and propulsion equipment.
If you undertake activities related to intangible supply, brokering and/or publication of controlled goods and technology you may require a permit from May 2015.
For more information, read the release from the Australian Government's Defence Export Control Office (DECO) or visit the DECO website.