One way to achieve strong jobs growth and sustainable economic development is to support and encourage increased private investment into the economy.
In Queensland, tailored support is available for major investment ideas and business proposals that demonstrate a strong potential of being delivered and that align with the government’s priorities. For more information on the government’s priorities, please visit:
- Our Future State: Advancing Queensland’s Priorities
- Priority industry sectors
- State Infrastructure Plan
Support provided by the department to qualified private investors includes:
- Project facilitation
- An exclusive dealing for investment proposals
- Referrals to other appropriate government agencies and decision makers
- Financial support such as:
Our team will engage with you to explore your proposal and identify a tailored pathway to move it forward.
Learn more about the types of proposals that are currently receiving investment facilitation support.
Learn more about the types of projects that have successfully received investment facilitation support and are now under construction.
Our customised service is available now. Please contact us:
- Telephone: 1300 785 106