Industry opportunity with retender of the Defence Infrastructure Panel
The Department of Defence has issued a notice that the retendering of the service categories under the Defence Infrastructure Panel (DIP) is expected to commence this month. The DIP service categories will be released in a tranche approach as separate open approaches to market (ATMs) through AusTender.
AusTender is the Australian Government's procurement information system. AusTender uses the acronym ATM (approach to market) to refer to any business opportunity advertised by Australian Government agencies. Register your area of business interest in an AusTender profile, and you will receive automatic notification emails of the latest opportunities as they are published.
The ATMs and their related service categories are expected to be released as follows:
- Tranche one released 9 June 2016:
- Process Audit
- Initial Business Case Development
- Project Management and Contract Administration
- Tranche two released 7 July 2016:
- Estate Strategic Planning
- Aircraft Pavement and Ground Lighting
- Tranche three released 4 August 2016:
- Electronic Records Information Management
- Infrastructure Engineering Assessments
- Project Support Services
- Project Management and Contract Administration for Disposals