Commercialisation opportunities announced by US Government's Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office
Australian companies with defence and homeland security development capabilities are encouraged to respond to a recent US Government announcement calling for submissions to the Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office/Technical Support Working Group (CTTSO/TSWG).
This Broad Agency Announcement (BAA 16-Q-4531) is soliciting concepts for innovative research and development projects in the following mission areas:
- Advanced Analytic Capabilities (AAC)
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (CBRNE)
- Improvised Device Defeat/Explosives Countermeasures (IDD/EC)
- Investigative and Forensic Science (IFS)
- Irregular Warfare and Evolving Threats (IW/ET)
- Personnel Protection (PP)
- Physical Security (PS)
- Surveillance, Collection, and Operations Support (SCOS)
- Tactical Operations Support (TOS)
- Training Technology Development (TTD).
Australian industry and academia have been successful in securing funds from CTTSO previously.
To have your counter terrorism or defence technologies considered by CTTSO, you will need to register with CTTSO and submit your application by 5 March, 0700 Australian Eastern Standard Time.
For further information about the CTTSO BIDS process and how to prepare your submission, read the release ( 208 KB) issued by Team Defence Australia.