Queensland has a strong history in the aviation and aerospace sectors and our companies and facilities support a wide range of rotary and fixed-wing military aircraft including:
- MRH90 helicopters (Australian Army)
- UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters
- OH-58 Kiowa helicopters
- EC 665 Tiger Armed Reconnaissance helicopters (ARH) (Australian Army)
- CH-47D Chinook helicopters
- AS532 Cougars (Super Puma)
- KC-30A Multi Role Tanker Transport (MRTT) air mobility aircraft
- C-130J Hercules multi-role medium transport aircraft
- C-17A Globemaster III heavy lift aircraft
- E-7A Wedgetail Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEWC) aircraft
- FA-18F Superhornets
- EA-18G future electronic warfare Superhornet Growlers
- F-35A Lightning II future fifth generation multi-role Joint Strike Fighters.
We have capabilities in component manufacture, niche machining, UAS and hypersonic research, and maintenance, repair and overhaul of a wide range of engines. Coupled with test cells, autoclaves, and painting and training facilities, we have a highly capable and dynamic air sector primed to meet your defence needs.